sweeper keepers

Never used that option myself, mainly because I normally play with a DM or Anchor and a deep defensive line so no real need for a sweeper keeper.

Sweeper Keeper every time here - I just find they play more the way I want them to, coming out to pick up loose balls more often rather than letting the opponent striker break away unopposed.

90% of the time I play sweeper keeper because I am playing attacking football with a high defensive line.

If I lower the line because I am playing a team that is very fast I switch to a shot stopper.

I look for Acceleration, Pace, Positioning, communication, one on ones and rushing out.

I may be wrong, but eccentricity is never a good thing is it?

Sweeper Keeper every game.

But I ALSO have Reina and there is no better sweeper keeper in the world than Pepe Reina.

Same, i use Reina as a sweeper keeper and he's brilliant. I've been looking for a young keeper that i can replace him with in 3 or 4 seasons though and its been hard to find one who could make a good sweeper keeper.

Same, i use Reina as a sweeper keeper and he's brilliant. I've been looking for a young keeper that i can replace him with in 3 or 4 seasons though and its been hard to find one who could make a good sweeper keeper.

Did you have a look at Manuel Neuer ? His decision making is a bit low at the start of the game, other than that you probably won't find a better sweeper keeper. You'll need good ball playing full or centre backs to make the best use of his excellent throwing ability though.

Did you have a look at Manuel Neuer ? His decision making is a bit low at the start of the game, other than that you probably won't find a better sweeper keeper. You'll need good ball playing full or centre backs to make the best use of his excellent throwing ability though.

Yeah Neuer is good but i meant a player thats like 16-18, as in a regen because Reina is 32 now and i'll need a good replacement in 4-5 years time.

I actually found an 18yo regen at Genoa who has 18 acceleration and 14 rushing out so i'll probably sign him.

Archived