Super 14 league help needed

BP_Doosra

Anyone who knows anything about rugby in the southern hemisphere will have heard of the Super 14. For those who don't it's basically a league consisting of teams from South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

I decided to try and create this but changing the names, stadiums and players of the teams in the South Korean league.

I also changed the name of the country South Korea to Tri-Nation and I created a city and national stadium for this country. I changed the name, TLA and a few details to do with reputation and years to gain nationality also.

As I wanted to try and do all of this quickly I decided not to give any of the players a date of borth (I just left it as it is) or a city of birth.

I also did not include the nationality of some players (in the hope that the game would automatically assign them to the nationality of their team).

Now when I load the database to start a new game the nation Tri-Nation (formerly South Korea) doesn't appear. Any advice as to why this happens would be greatly appreciated and if I manage to get the game working then I would be happy to upload it.

Also if anyone wants the database to look at for themselves then I will be happy to upload that as well.

Anyone who knows anything about rugby in the southern hemisphere will have heard of the Super 14. For those who don't it's basically a league consisting of teams from South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

I decided to try and create this but changing the names, stadiums and players of the teams in the South Korean league.

I also changed the name of the country South Korea to Tri-Nation and I created a city and national stadium for this country. I changed the name, TLA and a few details to do with reputation and years to gain nationality also.

As I wanted to try and do all of this quickly I decided not to give any of the players a date of borth (I just left it as it is) or a city of birth.

I also did not include the nationality of some players (in the hope that the game would automatically assign them to the nationality of their team).

Now when I load the database to start a new game the nation Tri-Nation (formerly South Korea) doesn't appear. Any advice as to why this happens would be greatly appreciated and if I manage to get the game working then I would be happy to upload it.

Also if anyone wants the database to look at for themselves then I will be happy to upload that as well.

I'm compressing the database now and will upload it for anyone to have a look at to see if they can get it to work.

Any advice would be welcome even if you think its pointless. I may have made a simple error or forgotten one of Dave's golden rules of league swaps so any relies will do.

Thanks for that Diego_Werderdona, now it works perfectly.

If anyone wants me to upload the database with the changed TLA then I can do that but it is probably just as easy if you download the copy already uploaded and then just change it yourselves.

Archived