Germany, the invincible

So, its 2018. Germany have just won the last two World Cups and Euro's and let me tell you, their team is unbelievable. All "grayed out" players, the best I've ever seen. How have Germany fared in your games? Are they as good as in mine?

I just finished a 10 year game with Sankt Pauli and a few countries, Germany got to Semi Finals of the World Cup twice and won the European Championships and also reached the Semi final.

Hmm, weirdly it was Vidic's mighty Serbs who won both the World Cup 2010 and European Championships 2012 on my current save... Vidic won the Golden Ball and the Player of the Tournament for both the events iirc.

EDIT: And, usually I dont find the German players that good, no.. Not even on my current save

Also, why are Germans names shaded ?? SI/SEGA got some registration issues with the German Football Federation ?? Similarly also always wondered why is Oliver Kahn named "Jens Mustermann" ??

Is this something to do with EA's FIFA having exclusive rights to the German names and so on? And if so, why is it only Germany and not the rest of the leagues? Does EA pay a large sum to the German FA?

Is this something to do with EA's FIFA having exclusive rights to the German names and so on? And if so, why is it only Germany and not the rest of the leagues? Does EA pay a large sum to the German FA?

quality quote. and being from germany, i think i believe this could really be the case.

Archived