Best Regen I've Ever Seen!

I signed this guy Ian Hughes from Southampton for £825k. Scored 38 goals in 27 games in his first season for me at 16/17 years old. Went on to score 81 in 56 the following season! Heres a few screenshots. Ive also included the "Goals scored from corners" just to show its not using the corner exploit/bug, I dont bother with that or any other cheats/bugs :)

http://img413.imageshack.us/i/thissesaon.jpg/

http://img135.imageshack.us/i/lastseason.jpg/

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/corners.jpg/

http://img532.imageshack.us/i/8goals.jpg/

Also, just for kicks, a great season from Maicon aswell, who I signed from Fluminese.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2827/maiconn.jpg

Natural fitness 9.

How did he play 56 games?

I dont know, I really dont know how the mechanics of fitness works in the game, but he never went below 92% condition for a game (unless he was injured that is). He was always quite high, around 95% upwards until the last few weeks of the season where things started catching up with him (his average rating for the season suffered as a result) where I was balancing a quarter final run in the CL with the league and Scottish Cup. But even at that, he was always around 90% to 94%.

Haha thats rather insane. Are you sure there was no funny business going on here?

I 100% promise. I can provide any other screenshots if theres anything that can help prove it, I can upload the save game if need be, but Im not the type of person to mess about with things like that and pass them off as untampered with. That's pointless. The only reason I posted this was because it was so incredibly, especially for a regen.

I dont know, I really dont know how the mechanics of fitness works in the game, but he never went below 92% condition for a game (unless he was injured that is). He was always quite high, around 95% upwards until the last few weeks of the season where things started catching up with him (his average rating for the season suffered as a result) where I was balancing a quarter final run in the CL with the league and Scottish Cup. But even at that, he was always around 90% to 94%.

Sorry, but I'm out ;)

No seriously well done if you didn't cheat :thup:

It does seem a bit strange that he managed that amount of games & goals with fitness like that though.

Sorry, but I'm out ;)

It does seem a bit strange that he managed that amount of games & goals with fitness like that though.

I seriously didnt cheat, and Im sure someone who knows the mechanics of the game inside out could point out that its possible, because that's exactly the way it happened. Like I said, if theres anything else I can provide that can prove its legit, all you have to do is ask :D

Sorry, but I'm out ;)

Ya I believe you :thup: you sound genuine enough.

Make sure to post the progress of his third season. Should be interesting.

Will do. Inter have been sniffing around since the Jan transfer window, but Im definitely keeping hold of him. He has both Celtic and myself listed among his favoured clubs/personnel so hopefully that will be enough to keep hold of him, along with being the highest paid player at the club. For what its worth, my team is as follows:

-------------------Fabianski---------------

-------------------------------------------

-Thomson----Wheater-----Cahill-----Cohen

----------------------------------------

-------------------Jucilei

------------Canales----Schneiderlin

------------------------------------------

-------Keirrison----Hughes---Maicon

Subs: Jones (GK-Regen), McManus, Eardsley, Adrien, Ljajic, Sheridan, Garner

Sorry, but I'm out ;)

I find that the natural fitness a bit missleading and I think the stamina attribute is better at looking if a player can last 90 minutes - 2 games per week. I mean what is natural fitness? - all footballers by nature are sporting human beings and should all have a prety good natural fitness. A fitness of a person is more to do with how professional they are and how much they want something - by practise of long distance running will improve your stamina etc.

Very good work kevyn! :thup:

natural fitness well look at ashley cole now out for quite a while but back as if he was never injured its what the lambs said plus what there condition is after a period without training i.e pre season, injuries etc

Stamina = ability to last through a game

Natural fitness = recovery between matches and injuries & how quickly they deteriorate as they get older

Natural fitness also affects how 'jaded' a player gets throughout the season (younger players get jaded more quickly, in general). When players are jaded, it reduces their stamina, so they're less likely to maintain their condition throughout a match.

Archived