Using Editors...

On my latest Everton game I made Seamas Coleman have a PA of 170 and Jack Rodwell 190. I also upped a couple of Jagielka's stats. This isn't something I normally do but as an Everton fan I probably overate the players a little but I like to alter them to what I think they are like or going to be like IRL.

Whenever I get the latest version of the FM series I always start without using the Editor.

I find the Editor as a last resort when I either get bored after a few saves, or my current save crashes, because I feel angry, so I use the Editor to make a perfect team and win every game, but it gets too easy and quit after my anger ceases

I have never used the editors - I was going to in the past to alter a players attribute - but then I thought where does it end - as I guess there are a lot of players who I would need to improve as I thought they were underrated.

i usually create me and stick me in the arsenal under 18's xD and also after a few saves, i'll create a team full of me and my mates (takes a while) create the team, stadium etc. and then dump us in the championship and play it for a few seasons before getting bored

Editor for making interesting league systems, and the like. I have never used it to up player stats, takes away the challenge. I occasionally use FMRTE if I am experimenting with something in the game and want to try out certain things, but I never it in game.

The editor is a lovely thing though, for creating all manner of leagues.

Only used it once, to add a few players into the database, based on myself and some friends of mine - you know, to see how we'd rate if we ever became football players :D

None of us ever really went anywhere, IIRC :o

I could've been a bit harsh/pessimistic on the stats, though :)

I use it to do Nation rules of my country as it's an African country SI don't know much about it so I have to do it. and yes I make my country have more competitive player lol!

i also use it to put me in and some friend s as Player. Of course as Top player.

I do have my own team in England taking it form League 2 to premiership.

But editing a nation rule is long and takes hours.

imaging making about 40 team, building about 35 stadium, including shirts color home and aways,

editing towns plus languages.

thanks god FM can generate player and staff by it's own.

If I decide to play with either team I use the editor to remove Man United and Liverpools massive debt because if I dont they nearly always end up in administration.

I use it to do Nation rules of my country as it's an African country SI don't know much about it so I have to do it. and yes I make my country have more competitive player lol!

i also use it to put me in and some friend s as Player. Of course as Top player.

I do have my own team in England taking it form League 2 to premiership.

But editing a nation rule is long and takes hours.

imaging making about 40 team, building about 35 stadium, including shirts color home and aways,

editing towns plus languages.

thanks god FM can generate player and staff by it's own.

I am impressed you can build a stadium at all! Let alone 35 in a few hours. You must have a demon work crew :p

As Sporadicsmiles said, some people use the editor to experiment with a lot of possibilities that the game has (creating league, nation rules etc.). Sometimes they also use in-game editors to test more possibilities.

These people don't give that much emphasize on 'cheating' and 'not cheating' when playing the game, as to them succesfully recreating a real life footballing environment which is not represented in the game or creating a new one altogether is as great an enjoyment as winning 10 consecutive league titles to others.

Everyone has his own way enjoying the game. I have never been either an editor expert nor a Mourinho, yet I didn't really enjoy 09 and only played it for a month since I didn't like the editor. In fact, I only play a game with database heavily edited, created league etc., I had lost interest playing with untouched database since CM 4

Archived