Hall of fame but not a legends or even a icon

SO basically i am Southampton and i got have to back promotions to the premiership and then won it in the second year .. also i have won the Europa League and champions league and now i have just won the super cup (beating buyern munich 6-1 :D )

But im not a legends or even a icon ..

Could someone make it clear to me what i really have to do? ( also im on £120,000 a week :eek:)

I got mine like on my 7th or so season (I cant remember) I won the europa league as st mirren which made me an icon, and then when I won the scottish cup I became legend (I'd also won the league too ofc). But I wasn't really expected to win the europa league, we were far far outsiders.

Legend status is ridiculously hard to get....oh, and look forward to being wiped off it if you ever leave the club.

I think this got sorted in the 10.3 update, pretty sure I read that somewhere anyway. Don't take my word on it though.

I think this got sorted in the 10.3 update, pretty sure I read that somewhere anyway. Don't take my word on it though.

Really do hope so. One the smallest yet frustrating error in the game.

Legend status is ridiculously hard to get....oh, and look forward to being wiped off it if you ever leave the club.

I get on the favoured personnel for winning the league and get wiped off it a couple of weeks after the season ends! Talk about having a short memory.

Really do hope so. One the smallest yet frustrating error in the game.

I saw it too: someone posted a screenie of themselves still on the legend list after they had left the club.

Don't think it was in the 10.3 release notes though.

Archived