Football Manager: A Documentary

Hello folks,

New to your boards here. My name is Steve and I'm a Media Production MA student making a documentary about the computer game that I love and live for: Football Manager.

You know as well as I do how addictive, enthralling and all-consuming it is.

I'm looking for FM stories; Players' greatest achievements; lowest ebbs; most exciting moments and more. Have you even lost friends or lovers because of it? Is your partner a Football Manager widow? Do you believe you could manage a real football side as a result of you FM experience? Have you ever applied for a real management job?

What stories have you go to tell? I'd like to know any or all of the above from fans and players of the game.

Any particularly interesting stories may result in interviews for the documentary, teller permitting.

I've got a group on Facebook too if you'd be interested in checking that out. Find it here.

If you'd like to talk further about the documentary get back to me via this thread or email me. My address should be on my profile page. Or find me on Facebook. I'm the one with a giraffe mask for a face.

Cheers.

Archived