So many Bald regens!!!!

Also on a completely unrelated topic, my assistant said on the main news feed that he was excited as one of my team's new youth players has the potential to be one of the most gifted to come through in recent years.

then when i go to offer this player a pro contract, on that screen my ass man says that this player has the potential to be a ''decent'' player. Well, which is it? excited or just decent? :(

Also on a completely unrelated topic, my assistant said on the main news feed that he was excited as one of my team's new youth players has the potential to be one of the most gifted to come through in recent years.

then when i go to offer this player a pro contract, on that screen my ass man says that this player has the potential to be a ''decent'' player. Well, which is it? excited or just decent? :(

Well, he could be one of the best youth players yet only decent. All that means is that your youth in the past has been crap. :p

I'm sorry about this rant but this is why I hate GD, so much moaning just get on with the game I mean you seriously opened a new thread just because of some bald regens! Not just this thread but lots of them they do my head in! Sorry about the rant but I get annoyed very easy ;)

I'm sorry about this rant but this is why I hate GD, so much moaning just get on with the game I mean you seriously opened a new thread just because of some bald regens! Not just this thread but lots of them they do my head in! Sorry about the rant but I get annoyed very easy ;)

Not a rant. You said the true. This the most uneeded thread by far IMO.

Maybe OP's gay and doesn't love bold guys.

You never know, eh...

I think there's a bit more than "some" bald regens, tbf. Half my Spanish U-19 squad are bald. :rolleyes:

Oh my God, but it doesn't matter at all if they are bold or not. It has no influence on game at all. Don't know why you even look at regens faces.

It might not matter to you, but as I said, I don't see that many 14 year old kids walking around with absolutely no hair, so I'd like the game to reflect that. I'm all about the realism.

It might not matter to you, but as I said, I don't see that many 14 year old kids walking around with absolutely no hair, so I'd like the game to reflect that. I'm all about the realism.

JONJO ;)

Win.

Oh my God, but it doesn't matter at all if they are bold or not. It has no influence on game at all. Don't know why you even look at regens faces.

Though if you think it's a bug you can always report it. :thup:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157

It might not matter to you but it matters to him, so what, why do you think he can't bring this up? If you have no interest, then simply don't get involved in the discussion.

Yes, it is purely cosmetics, nevertheless still a part of the whole FM experience. Personally I thought the same thing at some point. Didn't make a new thread about it, but still I wish there was more variety in facegen.

The OP created this thread, and by doing that he found out that there is a facegen pack (and so did I), so it helped him and many others who found the unrealistic amount of bold newgens annoying and didn't know about the existence of such a facegen pack. I'm glad he brought it up :thup:

Archived