jerky graphics

i have just looked at my dads computer and changed the moniters over, before doing this my game was ok in 3d, but since putting it back to my own moniter its gone jerky during the 3d match engine, i have updated all drivers again with no luck someone pls help

I really didn't understand that :D

Can you explain in a bit more detail?

Basically, I think you're saying this : On one monitor, the game runs smooth, on the other, jerky. Perhaps its your monitor settings. The resolution, or perhaps one monitor just simply isn't good enough to run it.

my moniter a 22inch was fine, my dads computer was bust so he thought it was his moniter coz the cat hae ****ed on it, but the moniter was ok with my base unit when i plugged my computer back to my moniter it was all jerky in 3d, but as i said before the desktop icons on my dads were bigger than mine, my resolution is 1680 by 1050 andthey are the same in the game but it is still bad on full screen, it works ok in windowed mode, but i am not sure about this as the game may crash,

thanks for the help so far but more would be appreciated

cheers chris

i have just looked at my dads computer and changed the moniters over, before doing this my game was ok in 3d, but since putting it back to my own moniter its gone jerky during the 3d match engine, i have updated all drivers again with no luck someone pls help

pls help had to put it back to top of forum

It might be that windows recognised that you had changed some hard ware (in this case the monitor) and has changed the drivers, but not changed them back.

Have a look in the control panel, system, device manager and check you do not have any exclamation marks on your driver list.

Also right click on the desk top and manually change the resolution and number of colours to see if this solves the issue.

Also more information could be required, did you swap monitors while the computer was on or off?

Finally, the correct place for help is the technical forum where the people with know how frequent.

Archived