Will i ever get a bigger stadium?

Ive managed to take Havant & Waterlooville to the coca cola championship.

Asked to expand stadium for the first time, but the city would never allow it cause of limited space around the stadium.

What happens should i get a promotion to the premiership? Earlier your stadium had to meet certain standards to be able to play in premiership, is that still true?

What are the options? will a new stadium be built or will i be stucked to my 4500 (600 seats) forever?

You will get a new stadium, but you need to have an average of 80%+capacity and a new stadium is preatty expencive so ill take a lot of time.... But i think you would be getting an expand insted

You'll be limited to the 600 seats in the Premiership, as the no standing rule is in effect in FM in the EPL. The board will probably announce a new stadium is being built once promoted. The club will probably take out a loan to pay for it.

If you get promoted to the premiership, the board will automatically expand your stadium even if they've said before they can't. It will be a small expansion, just enough to qualify. This happened when I took Braintree to the premiership; they expanded my stadium to about 8500 all-seater. The only problem is you can only have seated spectators so until you get the expansion, only your seated areas will be full. For me this was only 218 people!

I was able to get permission for a new stadium the next year, so just hopefully stick it out! :)

I just moved into my new 77k seater stadium that cost over 375 Million pounds. So you do indeed get new stadiums, you just need to have more people wanting to attend than you have seats and a healthy bank balance.

In my case, I had over 100 Million in the bank all season, it touched 200 Million a some points.

Obviously smaller stadiums will cost less.

I am managing Q.P.R in the year 2036, I was Morcambe's manager for 25 years. Morcambe built a new stadium 2 years after I left even though I was constantly asking for a new stadium but they ket saying that the city would never allow it. during the 25 years i won the EPL 4 times and 2 CLs and a bunch of cup wins. I made money by finding young talents and selling them for a fortune after a few years. The thing i was stuck with a 12,000 seat stadium for 25 years but still managed with it. at the moment am at my 3rd year with Q.P.R and just managed to get them to expand the stadium to 25,000. I love to play long games to see how things turn out. Defoe is my assistant and has very good stats. Nick Baramby was my assistant for 25 years with Morcambe.

Archived