Where to find venue for Champions League Final?

I've looked everywhere - all it says in the overview si the holders and hosts but I want to know hwich stadium it will be in.

I am subscribed to the competion and I thought it was supposed to tell you at the start of the season.

I'd like to know the stadium not just the country... If you skip the message.. I ended up playing the CL 2014 final (as Porto) at home (Estadio do Dragao) and I didn't even know until the match started... :D

When I saw Portugal as hosts I assumed I'd be playing in Benfica's stadium.. :rolleyes:

I'd like to know the stadium not just the country... If you skip the message.. I ended up playing the CL 2014 final (as Porto) at home (Estadio do Dragao) and I didn't even know until the match started... :D

When I saw Portugal as hosts I assumed I'd be playing in Benfica's stadium.. :rolleyes:

I was looking for exactly this the other day and I'm pretty sure it doesn't allocate a venue until after the semis have been played (or at least, it doesn't tell you).

I was looking for exactly this the other day and I'm pretty sure it doesn't allocate a venue until after the semis have been played (or at least, it doesn't tell you).

IRL the venue is designated two years in advance if I'm not mistaking. I think in the game it is designated one year in advance or at the beginning of the season.

IRL the venue is designated two years in advance if I'm not mistaking. I think in the game it is designated one year in advance or at the beginning of the season.

That's great news! So if you just let us know where we find this information in the game, that'd be awesome.

That's great news! So if you just let us know where we find this information in the game, that'd be awesome.

That i don't know. If you qualify you do get a message i think when you have to register the players and it says there. I'll start a save with a team that is qualified and i will get back at you.

Archived