Bug when offering players to clubs.

I'm trying to loan a player out - he was a first team player for the first 3 seasons but he has fell down the pecking order. I sent him to Valencia last season and he did really well - 15 goals from a right winger and 10 assists. He was valued at £10M when he went to Valenica - I got paid £2.5M for the loan - all sounds good so far.

I've tried to loan him out again this season - no offers despite offering him with no fee and no wages. I decide to try and sell him for £10M over 2 years with a 50% sell-onn clause.

Guess what, 6 loan offers from around Europe offering £3M and 100% of his wages.

I could maybe understand it if they had inserted a future clause but these are simpy loan offers.

Now surely if they wanted him on loan they could have got a much better deal when I first offered him out.

to be honest if you offer a player to clubs for sale at least 80% of the replys will be for loans...have a look at the actual offer becasue a number of them will be to take the player on loan with an option to buy during the loan. only thing is if the player is worth £10m you will probably get a loan offer of £3m and buy out option of maybe £4 or £5 million...

to be honest if you offer a player to clubs for sale at least 80% of the replys will be for loans...have a look at the actual offer becasue a number of them will be to take the player on loan with an option to buy during the loan. only thing is if the player is worth £10m you will probably get a loan offer of £3m and buy out option of maybe £4 or £5 million...

Yes I know that a lot of offers will come in for loans but in this case the player has already been offered out for loan for no fee at all. No offers yet when he is offered for sale I get lots of loan offers.

I've treid it with a few other players who I cannot seem to loan out and it's happening with them as well.

Archived