selecting national squad

Congratulations on getting in to International Management!

To find your squad you should select the Nation button from your Home screen (or from within the Club button menu if you are managing a club and nation simultaneously). The Squad button on the next screen will direct you to your current Squad.

To remove players from your squad you will need to select the player you wish to remove and then select Action from his Profile. From there you can select the Remove (Nation) button. Instantly this button will change to Call Up (Nation) to indicate that he is no longer in the squad.

The Call Up (Nation) button will be present on any eligible player not already called up, so navigating to the player's Action menu will allow you to select this to call them up.

If you have called up the maximum number of players permitted in a squad, then you will not be able to call up another player until you have removed a player from your current squad.

When you are an international manager, there is a filter in the Player Search Customise screen called "Nation". Setting this to Yes will filter in all players eligible for the nation that you are managing.

• 2 weeks later...

Iv found a problem with this filter. It removes the player position part of the search. Before being accepted to manage holland I was looking for a left back for my club side.

After accepting the holland job the only players I could search for was left sided players for both club and country. With the player position box removed and the nation search added I am now stuck. Only option I feel would be to quit the nation.

Archived