Fixture Issue - CL QF Leg 2 Next game CL SF Leg 1 ?

That would not happen IRL - two consecutive weekends of no EPL football? In April/May. when is your last EPL game? Unless you have just beaten OM and there will be some game rescheduling in the next few days.

Its not a modified database is it?

the two weekends of no EPL matches maybe because of an FA Cup round where your league opponent is still in the cup and you are not. It could be two FA Cup weekends depending on how fixtures have gone or maybe an International week or for friendlies.

the two weekends of no EPL matches maybe because of an FA Cup round where your league opponent is still in the cup and you are not. It could be two FA Cup weekends depending on how fixtures have gone or maybe an International week or for friendlies.

Yes one weekend will probably be an FA cup weekend but International friendlies in April/May. But I do seem to remember recently in my Barcelona save I had consecutive champions league games once, as did not have a weekend La Liga game - around the same time as AJ. And then if AJ had a similar situation as me plus an FA cup weekend then that may be the case - buts its not the best planning by the FA.

Archived