I refused a new contract from Chelsea and then I was let go, but I decided to go back so I applied again and within a week I had my old job back...

But I 5 of my staff left when I did, and now they wont sign back..followers my ass

I could have 31 backroom staff...now its back down to 22.

I could have 24 scouts..now its back to 15.

Abramavich gave me a breifing like Ive never been at the club before. And my league record got wiped and its now as if im new to chelsea again.

Kinda gay if you ask me. it was only a week and now its like ive never even managed the club.

i thought a club would refuse point blank of rehiring you after you quit. i know i quit as man u after a 12 year reign bringing in 9 leagues 4 champions leagues, 6 fa cups and 6 league cups and re-applied after a few days and they refused point blank...

i thought a club would refuse point blank of rehiring you after you quit. i know i quit as man u after a 12 year reign bringing in 9 leagues 4 champions leagues, 6 fa cups and 6 league cups and re-applied after a few days and they refused point blank...

I think the difference here is that he didn't quit, his contract expired and he left. This must not trigger the "club now 100% hates you and don't ever want to see you again even though during your time in charge you brought unimaginable glory beyond their wildest dreams and untold riches down upon their ungrateful heads" code.

Its unrealistic but so is the scenario you've created... still, something should be done (i.e. it would never happen so the 'hate' clause should come into action, or some variant thereof)

Archived