Momentanium Insanity

I bought Chris Smalling for 8M like 3 weeks ago (IRL) after the january's transfer window. Stopped playing, and then when I returned, finished the season and almost had an heart attack when I saw what I did. I still don't remember doing it tbh.

Ever happened to you?

I bought Chris Smalling for 8M like 3 weeks ago (IRL) after the january's transfer window. Stopped playing, and then when I returned, finished the season and almost had an heart attack when I saw what I did. I still don't remember doing it tbh.

Ever happened to you?

I often forget the signings I have made to come in at the end of the season, but they are usually freebies. I'm sure I'd remember paying £8m. For Chris Smalling.

I always get quite a shock when my 15yr old Brazillian (at the time of purchase) finally turns 18 and arrives at the club an extraudinariable 3 seasons later.

Once discovered this as well.

"I wasted my 1 non-EU player quota on this guy?!"

The OP is a fantabulous thinker by the way - sheer smartinius.

i once paid 8 million for ronaldo (the fat one) as i had a striker injury crisis only to realise that 1) i misread the injury length time 6 days which i thought was 6 months and 2) i had infact bought THE WRONG ronaldo

and smalling is included in the 10.3 update for next season

Once discovered this as well.

"I wasted my 1 non-EU player quota on this guy?!"

The OP is a fantabulous thinker by the way - sheer smartinius.

Just discovered this last night too. :( The promising Brazilian centre-back I signed last year and will join me next season has Acceleration 6. :( Beast in the air but I really thought he was quicker than that!

Archived