Goal from half field

One of my forwards scored from 50 yards in a pre-season friendly. The goalie rushed out to intercept a ball being chased by my other striker near the touchline and instead of booting it out, hoofed it up the field, where my forward latched onto it in the centre circle and scored.

It's nice to get a freak goal in your favour for once. I've had enough scored against me in my time!

One of my forwards scored from 50 yards in a pre-season friendly. The goalie rushed out to intercept a ball being chased by my other striker near the touchline and instead of booting it out, hoofed it up the field, where my forward latched onto it in the centre circle and scored.

It's nice to get a freak goal in your favour for once. I've had enough scored against me in my time!

I know the feeling. in some important games even if i am clearly dominating and leading by 1 somehow the opposition gets a stupid ridiculous goal from half a chance. :mad:

I nearly had a heart attack as Liverpool vs Arsenal in the FA Cup Final a few seasons ago.

Reina rushed out to clear a through ball but his clearance landed at Nasri's feet in Arsenals half.

Nasri shot a bullet from outside the center circle in his own half..........and hit the post.

I won the game 1-0.

It was one of the scariest moments of my FM career.

Archived