Mightyowl28 Update V2.3 (20.01.08)

nice work mightyowl,

by the way who is Sam Hewson? youve got him signing for Man.Utd and ive never heard of him.

Glad to see youve changed the french team names, i was going to ask you if you were going to do this

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by westhamrob:

ridley, sam hewson is a youth team player at man u </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never heard of him before and ive heard of quite a few of the youngsters like Brandy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by westhamrob:

ridley, sam hewson is a youth team player at man u

Never heard of him before and ive heard of quite a few of the youngsters like Brandy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's nothing special by the sounds of things, will probably end up in the conference or lower leagues

well I make the changes for myself anyway, whats the harm in me makin them available for public use, seen as they have gone down so well in the past.

It takes you what, a few minutes, to download the changes.txt to your mem stick? then you'd have the up to date database if you wanted it.

Theres no gun to your head and im sure the majority of 'users' would like the lastest database available to them, although the choice is theirs to make. Best they have a choice to make, surely?

Im just glad I have the choice of turning a tap and having running waterin my home rather than having to walk miles every day just to collect enough water, dirty water mind, in a bucket, that is probably just as dirty just to feed my family. icon_mad.gif

how about putting Man.Utds new Angolan striker on the game - Manucho (Mateus Alberto Contreiras Goncalves) you can replace him with Walsalls Mawete Junior as hes Angolan and a SC.

European transfers:

Boumsong Juvenus - Lyon

Mavuba Villarreal - Lille

Ljuboja Stuttgart - Wolfsburg

Balzaretti Fiorentina - Palermo

There the main players that ive noticed up to now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nixon:

any chance of just a transfer update in next version without messing with stats? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why dont you just delete those lines out once youve downloaded the update

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">any chance of just a transfer update in next version without messing with stats? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in one word, no.

I bet you wouldnt notice any changes if you just used the update without looking at it.

its good what you do, its just somethings are abit far fetched.

lets use swfc as an example. in real life theyr 4th from bottom. in FMH theyr nothing more than a bottom half championship team therfore the stats that SI gave swfc players resemble their real lfe attributes. having played a season with your 'Stat update' they finished second which bears no resemblence to real life.

Im not looking for a debate, im just explaining why i asked for just a transfer update and il do what ridley said and delete the lines because everything else is spot on icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">not to push you but how long do you think it will take u to prepare the update?? i'm leaving for australia monday and am hoping i can get some transfers Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you'll have the update, maybe minus a few players that i'll have to look into and see if I can create, by sunday at the latest... icon_cool.gif

Archived