Unable to select Russian leagues when starting a new game

Was starting a new game of fm on the default database and it didn't allowed me to select the Russian leagues (nor the Belorussians, for that matter), neither on the 10.2 database, but it however allowed me to select them on last patch databese.

Is it due to the earlier databases been corrupted, and therefore a reinstall will solve this problem or I will be waisting my time reinstalling, and if I want to play in Russia i'm forced to do so with the last patch database?

By the way I can't select either Russia (or Belorussia) to play because some problem with the number of teams on each league

Soory if this has been asked before but didn't find anything searching around

Seems odd, I started many Russian saves and Belurrussian save on 10.2, without any problems.

Also, Tenerife :cool:

My game it's broken then, I didn't want to go through all the uninstall and install process but it seems unavoidable, well thanks for the input anyway, and yes Tenerife is :cool:

Ok so I reinstalled the game last night and am still having the same problem

Could anyone with last patch installed check if they can select the Russian leagues, starting a new game with the default database?

If any of you is wondering why I want to use the default database and not the one updated of the last patch is because a want to start a game with the squads of the beginning of the season

you should be able to select these leagues if you are using the 10.3 patch AND select to use the 10.3 database when starting a new game. As far as I know, this issue only arises if you start a new game on patch 10.3 but using an older database..

Hope that makes sense.

Edit: Sorry didn't read the bit about wanting to use the default db, not sure this is possible :-( I think it's due to a team in russia going bankrupt and being removed from the league, or something along those lines..

Edit: Sorry didn't read the bit about wanting to use the default db, not sure this is possible :-( I think it's due to a team in russia going bankrupt and being removed from the league, or something along those lines..

It seems it is not possible, and as I got the game through steam I'm stuck with the last patch want it or not.

Well, thanks for your help everyone, of to Russia with data update

• Administrators

You cannot play the default database in the 10.3 code due to FC Moscow folding, you can however start in Russia in 10.3 with the 10.3 db.

Thanks.

Archived