Manager Attributes help!

hello,

this has been bugging me for a few years now -

as a manager we have a few stats (ie hands on approach & squad discipline)

what do i need to do to improve them - my stats atm

club loyalty -13

domestic player bias - 5 :mad:

financial control 20

hands on approach - 5

Squad Discipline - 6

Tactical Consistancy - 20

i understand about club loyalty, financial control and Tactical Consistancy, but always struggle with the rest!! i regularly discipline my squad but not sure how many areas of discipline it covers?!(or is it just fines??) how hands on can i be ( i pretty much do everything apart from press conferences) domestic player bias- is that related to your nationality? or that of the country you work in? as i always buy locals and it never improves!!!!

HELLPPPPP!!!! :o

Domestic Player Bias = The amount of players you have in your squad, from your nation. So the fact it is at 5 for you, means you more often than not, buy form outside your nation.

Hands on approach = The amount you actually get involved in your duties. If you leave training, friendlies, team talks, press conferences and the youth / reserve teams to the Ass Man, then your HoA, will plummet. If you do these things yourself, they will rise.

Squad Discipline = The approach you have to discipline, pretty much. If you never fine / warn players for their wrong doings, then this will drop. If you keep consistent with the manner you go about this, then it will rise.

Hope this helps.

I still don't get why people try to get these attributes as high as possible - they don't effect the game in any way, they're just a reflection of your managerial style.

Archived