Silly inclusion in "Overall Best Eleven"

John Terry has just dropped out of my "Overall best Eleven" to be replaced by Ivanovic...whom I sold three years ago!

What's that all about.

Also, is this just based on avergae rating because I have a centre half who made 15 appearances this season against Terry's 40 with a slightly higher avergae than him and again Terry has been left out.

Same here, i once had Jamie O'Hara stuck in my SPurs Overall best eleven following 2 League Cup blitzs against lower league teams, Sold him and 4 years later he was still in there, so my resolution was to buy him back for the sole purpose of playing him out of position to get a rubbish rating and see him drop out and a far more deserving candidate take his place, a bit extreme i know but i just couldnt have him in there ad infinitum

This really needs to be worked on. Either SI should introduce a minimum game condition or simply let the manager select the players. A list with ALL players that once played for the club would be nice, too.

This was altered in patch 10.3 to improve the way it was calculated. Are you all using the latest patch?

Mine seems to be working perfectly, although when I applied the 10.3 patch it did make some big changes to the list in the first closed season.

This was altered in patch 10.3 to improve the way it was calculated. Are you all using the latest patch?

Mine seems to be working perfectly, although when I applied the 10.3 patch it did make some big changes to the list in the first closed season.

Yes the game was started with the latest patch.

The most ridiculous thing baout this is Ivanovic hasn't played for us for three years.

The most ridiculous thing baout this is Ivanovic hasn't played for us for three years.

If it is overall best 11 then when he left is irrelevant - perhaps it would be better described as 'All Time Best 11'. If it was the season's best 11 you might have a point.

Nevertheless, 15 appearances should be nowhere near enough to get in regardless.

I'm Norwich, and in 2018, and in my Overall Eleven, i have a striker who played 1 game for me, didnt even score but got a 7 overall and he is there instead of a Callejon who has scored over 200 league goals for me in 8 years and is now Norwichs leading goalscorer of all time!! Explain that one to me lol

Yes the game was started with the latest patch.

There seems to be a problem but the fact that Ivanovic has not played for three years does not exclude him from being a candidate - as the person who left the overall best 11 at the expense of Ivanovic would have had a bad season(s) and thus Ivanovic overtook him due to the other players poor performances - or thats what I would assume.

David Gray keeps cropping on on mine in my st Mirren save, which is a bit dodgy considering I only play him on easy games to rest my better right-back. Yet because it's easy games he performs really well, so the game thinks he's better than my better right-back.

Archived