What influences attributes when starting a new game

Let me first state I never play leafues from different continents. It is always either European leagues only I playand similarly for South America plus Mexico.

Kikin Fonseca has always had good stats for me when I sign him for Club America in the Mexican league and one of the best match winners I have ever had.

When I play the Mexican league he generally starts of with a finishing attribute of 16.

when I played the Dutch league and looked at his stats at the beginning of the game he only had a 12 for this partucular attribute and lowere attributes in general.

How can this be? How can there be such a big variance in the attributes?

His PA will be - something or other, which means he'll be in a certain bracket but different in every game.

I understand what you are saying, but generally I have higher attributes when I select the Mexican league (he also plays in the Mexican league).

Therefore my thought is as follows:

Would a player have better attributes if you select him from a league that is selected as playable, but lower attributes if you select a player from a league that has not been loaded at the start of a new game.

Just a thought.

Archived