Need help with this game

Firstly i want to say i am loving the game (maybe a litle too much, have coursework to be doing)

However, i am truely awful at it!

I am playing as Man U, as i thought it wouldnt be too stressful and i would get to know the game

I am currently 14th after 10 games or so, i have only won two games.

I get slaughtered away from home (does not matter which team), even tho i have defensive tactics away.

I cant keep a clean sheet and i cant score. (basicly im awful)

Any tips of advice would be greatly appreciated

ps sorry for length of the post (im ranting)

Firstly i want to say i am loving the game (maybe a litle too much, have coursework to be doing)

However, i am truely awful at it!

I am playing as Man U, as i thought it wouldnt be too stressful and i would get to know the game

I am currently 14th after 10 games or so, i have only won two games.

I get slaughtered away from home (does not matter which team), even tho i have defensive tactics away.

I cant keep a clean sheet and i cant score. (basicly im awful)

Any tips of advice would be greatly appreciated

ps sorry for length of the post (im ranting)

Ok Away i suggest

Emphasis :Normal

Passing stlyeicon_biggrin.gifirect

Pressing:yes(except defenders)

Tackling:normal(Mc's hard)

Offisde trap: No

Counter attack:yes

Men behind ball: No

Give no forward runs or Rwb to fullbacks and dc's and both one mc

Forward runs for the wingers and the striker and once mc

Also give Rwb only to the strikers and wingers.Cross the ball only for Fullbacks and Wingers.

Try that for AWAY.

Give forward runs to winge

Ok tom firstly i offered this memeber some help.

My fingers pressed the wrong key i meant to put wingers.So i jokily told him to not point my error outicon_biggrin.gif.

Then you make that comment,i support Arsenal,yes you did beat us but bear in mind are defence are very young and not experinced enough for the tempo in the prem.

Also we had no Thierry and i always have delight in saying this Champions leagueicon_biggrin.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

Just coz ronaldos a better player than anyone in whatever crappy team you support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry i'm a united supporter but you cant deny he's a proper gurner

Gurner,excuse me did they teach you english at schoolicon_biggrin.gif.

Yes Ronaldo is a good player but he is poor defnesively and at times can be too much of a showboater as my manager says "if they wear white boots,hack the b******".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Yes Ronaldo is a good player but he is poor defnesively and at times can be too much of a showboater as my manager says "if they wear white boots,hack the b******". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you went to my school too? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Yes Ronaldo is a good player but he is poor defnesively and at times can be too much of a showboater as my manager says "if they wear white boots,hack the b******". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, i suppose if was playing in the premiership and played as right back defending against ronaldo as soon as he gets round me i would either kick him so he falls or run and stud the back of his legs lol. although i beleive hes a great players i see your point about him showboating alot.

Archived