I'm about to become a very, very rich man!

yea board due tend to offer silly amounts of money, i always choose the minimum amounts..

I am playing with man utd and the board always offer me £500,000...

It will have an effect on your finance in the long run..

Remember staff wages are also counted towards your total wage budget..

Originally posted by Mike7077:

I find this a bit strange. My board have just offered me a contract of £750,000 A WEEK!! Naturally, I accepted.

Anyone know why on Earth I'd be offered so much?

Did you use the editor?

The highest at the start of the game for any AI manager is about 60K IIRC

I've seen lots of people saying they are offered upwards of £350k a week and it does seem slightly ridiculous, although i'm not sure if it actually affects your wage budget.

In my game im in 2018 and having just won the CL and La Liga double in my first seasona t Barca they renewed my contract at £67k a week.

Originally posted by stinger061:

The wages of all other staff however do come under your wage budget

I always thought this, but I recently cut all of my scouts (13) down to one, so as to free up some budget, but my wage budget didn't change. The total wages paid out on the other 12 scouts was nearly £80k, but it didn't affect it at all.

Check your currency settings. I've had the game switch itself to a different currency a few times in 8.0.2. It still displays pound signs though, but every value gets multiplied up or down.

Well, I've been on my crazy wage for three in-game months and it doesn't seem to be affecting finances at all. My in-game persona just bought four Tuscan villas. I'm thinking of buying a small Pacific island and erecting a gold statue of myself, too.

That was very FIFA Manager of me...

Archived