Which PL club is the hardest to manage?

After winning the league with Liverpool, Arsenal, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Man City and Hull City, I've started to wonder which team in the PL is the hardest to lead to glory? I'm thinking Hull City but I might be wrong.

Well im not sure i had a fair bit of success and it depends if you can survive 3 yrs on loans and free signings as well as youth hull can be good after this period i think its luck that matters most id say burnley was worst

Burnley. :thup:

Burnley look like they are going win the League on my current game. I'll admit it's 2022/23, but they shown absolutely no form up until this point, yoyo-ing between leagues then managing around 15th for 4 seasons. Their team is just awful, I have no idea how they are leading the league and by a big margin as well.

Pompey

burnley

hull

in that order,pompey been the hardest (imo)

TBH, it's Pompey on 10.3 mate.
Its portsmouth by far. Obviously.

I presume none of you have tried a game with Portsmouth?

We have a strong Premiership squad, and usually get taken over within weeks of the game.

If anything, you should be aiming for 10th place with Portsmouth.

TBH, I haven't. But, on my games they never get taken over and they always transfer list players to reduce wage bill and then morale drops and everything goes dowhill = 20th place.

I'm in the 2nd season and Portsmouth are just outside of the relegation zone, which is where they finished in the 1st season. Their finances are "OK", but they've got 2 awesome newgens, a goalie and a central midfielder who are both currently playing for them, despite both being 17 years old. Their youth academy must be working well.

Yeah under AI management they are very woeful.

In the Portsmouth thread when 10.3 came out, we had a few lads that had top 10 finishes, I broke into Europe in 7th place.

One lad even got taken over by a tycoon, but thats another story! The game was made easy for him.

With the squad we have, it is easy! It is a lot better than other low teams in the Prem and it is very determined, with 19 players with 15+ determination, 7 of which 18+, so you see, we have a team over winners.

Seriously try it out, its a fun save and really worth doing :)

If they can produce such quality youngsters as in my game then I'm definitely interested.

Do it ;) and join in on the Pompey!

I have currently started a new Portsmouth save, and I am in the top half of the table. After not selling/buying anyone, and keeping the current squad! It leaves me £100k a week down on wages and currently £6m in the red, but that just adds to the realism!

well i have managed portsmouth as well as hull before and i got portsmouth to mid table i think that in my experience that burnley are worst at the begining but i have not managed them so its hard to say i think the three mentioned wolves and wigan dont think there is one overall thats the worst depends on how you manage your teams.

Archived