Player attributes per role

Hi all

I tried to do a search in the forum but did not return what I am searching for.

Is there anywhere in the forum where it specifies the primary and secondary attributes for each role in the game? I am trying to write a small application, whereby you will insert a player and his attributes, and depending on these attributes, the application will tell you which is his best position. For example PLayer X would be more suitable for B2B mid instead of Advanced playmaker. Or PLayer Y would be more suitable as a Target Man rather than a poacher. Ideally I would dig into the Framework already created and load the players automatically instead of inserting them manually.

Any help or ideas, or if this was already done?

Thanks

There are two applications for this in teh tactical forum already.

The primary attributes are listed within the game when you look at the advanced/basic tactical screen for player instructions.

LAM

I did one, you can find the thread about it here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=180253

Another forum user called "ProZone" also did one (before I did mine but I didn't know about it!), his is also linked from that thread.

They are Excel spreadsheets rather than full-blown applications, but you get the idea, and you could take the formulae for use in your app if you want.

Archived