what happened to all my white dudes?

It seems like by year 2 whenever I play a game on patch 3, all my players get really really really tanned. As in, they are all looking like they are from Africa... Dan Gosling is a honkey. He shouldn't be the same skin tone as Joseph Yobo.

Anyone else see this?

wow useless comments...

to the topic starter are you suggesting that all your players turned color? I never noticed this all my regens stay in their starting shade of color.

also your players getting shaded on the pitch?, maybe some direct x problem, or graphic card problem.

I've seen this plenty of times

I've even seen Henry turn white

Out of curiosity, do you FMRTE?

I ask because I'm trying to pin down a potential cause, and that's the only thing I've ever had touching my FM memory/temp files

it's your tactics mate

Seriously... 'It's your tactics mate' was last year, your about 6 months too late with your 'witty' comment.

Congratulations, your stupid.

Seriously... 'It's your tactics mate' was last year, your about 6 months too late with your 'witty' comment.

Congratulations, your stupid.

I wouldn't have replied if it weren't for the irony of someone saying "your stupid." What about his stupid?

You're the stupid one... ;):D

I have no idea what you have just said.

'What about his stupid?'... Yes, that made sense.

I believe he was knocking your use of your/you're. Hardly the biggest misuse of the English language I've seen on these forums and its now made this thread more popular than it deserves to be.

I believe he was knocking your use of your/you're. Hardly the biggest misuse of the English language I've seen on these forums and its now made this thread more popular than it deserves to be.

I see..

Possibly the worst ever 'Zing!' I have ever seen on these forums, a grammar joke.

There is no topic, just somebody's snide attempt at being racist.

And you do realize the OP has actually pointed out a bug (a fmrte introduced one I'm sure though)

Obviously he didn't need to use certain words though

Of course, the only racial slang he used was an insult to whites...

If he had mentioned the word 'bug' in the OP then fair enough but he hasn't anywhere. Also is it really a bug? A outside program is causing a problem with the game. That in my eyes is not a bug. If SI released a FMRTE type program to run with the game and it did this then fair enough its a bug, but a unofficial program which has been made to run with the game has nothing to do with SI and any problems caused in game by using such programs is nothing to do with them. So its not a bug.

If he had mentioned the word 'bug' in the OP then fair enough but he hasn't anywhere. Also is it really a bug? A outside program is causing a problem with the game. That in my eyes is not a bug. If SI released a FMRTE type program to run with the game and it did this then fair enough its a bug, but a unofficial program which has been made to run with the game has nothing to do with SI and any problems caused in game by using such programs is nothing to do with them. So its not a bug.

Okay back to this shambles of a topic, what this fine gentleman has just said I back completely! If an external program is causing the bug, then it isn't a bug.

He has not stated that he uses FMRTE that I can see.

I have seen it happen on my save as well, only once, but a player who started pale skinned ended up dark skinned, although his 3d player kept him fair skinned.

Kind of like an inverse Wacko Jacko.

I checked, and we were not sponsored by St Tropez or any other brand of self tanning product.

Edit: For the record I have used FMRTE to add in some new Rivals, so it may be causing the issue, but that is purely conjecture at the moment.

Actually thinking about it, Shelvey was a bald black guy on one of my saves in 3D. :eek:

Cuvelier was black as well, but they are the only two cases I have found :thup:

I didn't say the cause WAS fmrte, I said I'm quite sure it was, of course, this needs to be reposted in the bugs forum for it too be certain (I have found an issue with fmrte that will explain this, but no idea if it's the sole cause, or if something else could be a problem as well)

FYI, this has been posted been posted before in the bugs forum a couple of times, but no-one has really been able to supply the needed savegames

But I do agree, if it's an issue being caused only by FMRTE, then it's nothing to do with SI, and Ruci needs to have a look at it

I was just pointing out, that despite the method/wording used... and being in the wrong forum, the OP is raising a valid issue

well i think that this makes fm more accurate, because IRL, science has proven eventually everyone will be mixed-raced and have ginger hair.

dont believe me? check yourself!

so congrats to si once again for making this game even more like real life! ;)

This guys first post and he fits right in......

OP: you voting BNP on Thursday? When was the last time anyone used the word honkey?

Gotta love GD :confused:

Since when have BNP been against white people :confused:

Archived