The Damned Berbatov

Hahahah :D

Best Berbatov pic I've ever seen.

He usually does alright for United then gets shipped off somewhere after a couple of seasons. Seen him go back to Spurs once... :D

I love the detail in this pic, the Spurs/United jerseys in the back are a nice touch :D

Absolute cracker mate. Well done!

In the game I hate him, he'll always score against me and it'll be some mazy run from his half. In real life however, the more he plays against fulham the better. Rather him than that swine who is Rooney!

Thanks a lot guys :D I'm really glad you like it.

Great stuff. And just as my finger hovered over the "move forums" button, I read the final line of the post. :D

And thanks for not moving it - I've put some hard work into it :rolleyes: With no hard feelings though.

On his day, you wont find many people with as perfect first touch as Berba.

Shame that day only comes every now and again... :(

On his day, you wont find many people with as perfect first touch as Berba.

Shame that day only comes every now and again... :(

To be fair to him (I'm not often, so this is a first) his touch is unbelievable on every day, its just the rest he fails to bring to the party most of the time.

So glad he went there and failed, that'll learn him to leave the Mighty Spurs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitar_Berbatov#2009.E2.80.9310_season

I have just updated Wikipedia under where Boltan Wonderer's is highlighted, i think the author of the picture should put it underneath hah!

"Dimitar Berbatov recently in early 2010 has earned a common nickname "Berbaflop", this is a widely because of his high transfer fee, poor form and not living up to expectation."

This is a widely aye?

Don't give up your day job :D

"Dimitar Berbatov recently in early 2010 has earned a common nickname "Berbaflop", this is a widely because of his high transfer fee, poor form and not living up to expectation."

This is a widely aye?

Don't give up your day job :D

My bad :D Its because i changed it twice, forgot to delete that "a". :o

He's still at United in 2015, aged 34, having scored 14 goals in the last three seasons...

thats pretty impressive for his united career...such a waste of money...not up to united standard...should have spent the money on someone better me thinks

Archived