Have you ever hoped that what happens in FM is real?

After watching Aquilani score a hat trick against Man United in my friend's save, I've started wondering: Do players hope that real life football pans out ridiculously like it does in FM? Do Man City really want to buy Lucas? Are Tottenham and City eventually the only teams able to compete for the title? Discuss.

yep i do for the fact i said for an outside bet i will but money on who ever won the world cup in fm10.. so germany won and i put a bet on them already have one on spain and ivory coast to make it out of their group. just thought it be fun to do a bet and see will it be the same as fm :D

All the time. Man Utd and Liverpool in administration, Chelsea in mid table obscurity and Leeds by far the best team in the world. Do i wish that was real, yes. Yes i do lol

yep i do for the fact i said for an outside bet i will but money on who ever won the world cup in fm10.. so germany won and i put a bet on them already have one on spain and ivory coast to make it out of their group. just thought it be fun to do a bet and see will it be the same as fm :D

The Czech Republic won the 2010 WC on my save. :)

Won't be doing it, France won it on mine :mad:

Of course!! As pointed out above it would mean I was a succesful football manager, Spurs would be the dominant force in English and European football and Wenger would be getting the sack in about a season and a halfs time. Happy days.

Archived