Is it cheating.........

to start a game as Bradford, get a free transfer, then start up a game as Chelsea and sign said player for £40mil over 48 months?

I did start the game as Chelsea to try and put them out of business but thats a different story.

• SI Staff
to start a game as Bradford, get a free transfer, then start up a game as Chelsea and sign said player for £40mil over 48 months?

I did start the game as Chelsea to try and put them out of business but thats a different story.

Rule of thumb - if you feel the need to start a thread with the words 'Is it cheating' in it then YES its cheating ;)

(that being said if you enjoy doing it go ahead and have fun ... just don't boast about your achievements afterwards - ok? :D)

It's only cos i get very bored with games very quickly. It needs to be a special game to keep me beyond the first season.

So you hardly ever play more than a season? You must be mental i think the game is even better when you get 5-6 years into it.

They get shot down far too quickly in the GPTG, someone shows a half decent prospect with 'good' attributes, they get instantly accused of FMRTE'n.

:D I love the trust we have amongst the community!

Its not my fault. I just hate chelsea. Thought I'd bring Bradford back to the glory days of the premiersip but I find it hard *SOB* and can't win much. Its all good tho, seeing chelsea go into adminisatration would really pump my nads. I even paid 40mil for Darren Bent, he he he!

Its not my fault. I just hate chelsea. Thought I'd bring Bradford back to the glory days of the premiersip but I find it hard *SOB* and can't win much. Its all good tho, seeing chelsea go into adminisatration would really pump my nads. I even paid 40mil for Darren Bent, he he he!

Bradford, glory, Premiership....three words I didn't think I'd ever seen in the same sentence :p

Archived