Why am i not Adored!!!

First season at newcastle i promise to deliver a trophy in 5 years, we get promoted on 115 points 10 points ahead of 2nd place. I dont count this as a trophy but was an achievment.

2nd season i bring players of the ilk of Viera and to a lesser extent McGeady. im currently 6th in the league first season and just beat United to win the league cup. This is their first trophy in how many years !?!?! yet nothing, a small message about how we were one of the favourites to win the trophy!!

how would a newly promoted team be favourites??

if Houghton did that next season he would be the new messiah

Also just saw that i am in the semi finals of the FA cup and 6th with 9 games to go

with newcastle its pretty easy.. most of my friends dominated the championship, won the premiership next season, then champions league and what not. This is a game its not real life so comparing your achievements with houghton's is just pointless. I'm sure if you win the prem and some major trophies then you'll be in the favoured personnel.

Don't mean to rant but people honestly care if the fans think their icons/legends etc. why bother in my opinion the only thing that matters to me is winning trophies, beating rivals etc. I couldn't care less if the fans thought I was a legend in real life if I ever was to pursue a career in football management, perssonally I measure myself on success.

Don't mean to rant but people honestly care if the fans think their icons/legends etc. why bother in my opinion the only thing that matters to me is winning trophies, beating rivals etc. I couldn't care less if the fans thought I was a legend in real life if I ever was to pursue a career in football management, perssonally I measure myself on success.

Yeah buts its a nice feature and it puts you on a par with other players/managers of the history of the club - its nice to see you are held in high regard.

Yeah buts its a nice feature and it puts you on a par with other players/managers of the history of the club - its nice to see you are held in high regard.

Nice but in my opinion not important. I don't mean this thread in particular but there are literally about 50 of them around about why aren't I a legend etc. It's purely cosmetic and unimportant and unworthy of so many threads.

Nice but in my opinion not important. I don't mean this thread in particular but there are literally about 50 of them around about why aren't I a legend etc. It's purely cosmetic and unimportant and unworthy of so many threads.

If only you were on here on Saturday morning! :D I'm talking about the number of repitation threads and threads in the worng place etc, etc. Yes I agree.

it just seem to be alot of different variables that can get you on this list to me, i didnt win the league or champions league with barcelona in my first season but halfway through my second i was on the favoured personel. maybe it was a little to do with my signings aswell as the spanish cup win? didnt take much though...

I've taken Gateshead to the Premiership but because I did it through play-offs and being runners up and only actually won the BSP I'm not on favoured personnel.

Very harsh.

I have taken Luton up to the Championship in three straight promotions. Winning all the Divisions so far but I am not on the favourite personnel.

I got promoted via play-offs BSN, lost playoff final BSP, won BSP, runner-up L2 and currently playoffs L1 consecutively with hometown club Redditch and still not on favoured personnel list... they definitely make you work for it :p

im on the favoured personnel list at chelmsford so far this is my career:

09/10 1st BSS

10/11 1st BSP

11/12 1st L2

12/13 7th L1

thats nearly excalty how my game had gone so far finished 10th instead in L1

but won it next year :D

Buba has been moved to a icon now im still only on the favoured personnel :( ....

thats nearly excalty how my game had gone so far finished 10th instead in L1

but won it next year :D

Buba has been moved to a icon now im still only on the favoured personnel :( ....

just missed out on the playoffs by a point aswell lol oh well .. league 1 is certainly a challenge i thought id walk it how wrong was i lol

I've taken Gateshead to the Premiership but because I did it through play-offs and being runners up and only actually won the BSP I'm not on favoured personnel.

yeah, me too. took Lewes to the premiership without winning any of the leagues, always through playoffs or runners up, but i promoted every year and then won the league cup in the first season in the premier league.

currently 2nd in the table now.

still not in the favoured personnel.

I spent 20 years at kidderminster. Won 2 fa cups and 2 league cups, runners up in champions league and just made it into the favourite personnel list this season.

On my current Southampton file I have won the League 1, Championship and Johnstones Paint Trophy. I'm now in the favourite personel list and my job status is listed as untouchable. Guess it depends on your team and the file you load up....

I've won 4 straight Prems with Spurs, 3 straight Champs Lge, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 2 Super cups and a World club cup and am on the favoured personnel, but some of my players have only been there a seasona and are icons. Any ideas on how to move up the list as I'm holding off asking for a new stadium until it might be named after me?

I find that I get on the favoured list after winning something but Im already off it by the start of the next season, even mediocre players get on the icons list but fans dont seem to care about you even if you bring success to a small club year after year.

Archived