Is There Facegen in FM 2010? If So, How Do I Use It

Hi Guys,

Is there a facegen program within Football Manager 2010? I see alot of faces that have no pictures.

I downloaded a facepack to use with the game and in preferences I set the option to use real faces with generated faces or something like that. I'm away from my PC so I can't be sure what it is called. I followed the settings to use with the facepack so I know I'm getting the real faces but I don't see any facegen faces used for the players that don't have a real photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff

Thanks but I'm sorry to say that thread didn't help me. I found out that there is a facegen folder installed from the CD however I don't think the program is accessing it because I have a lot of faces that are blank. I'm guessing there is a setting I need to switch on for the program to access the facegen folder but I'm not sure what that is.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

It only works for regens- i.e. players who aren't real people. Real people don't get facegen'd.

Also, there may be a problem with your graphics card.

Thanks for the reply. That helps. I think I have noticed some facegens in the game. I didn't know that it doesn't work on real people.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Archived