Extending hire

Hi! Atm I'm playing with Gloucester City in the CCL2. I'd hire a player for 3 months, but I don't know how to extend this hire. I know it should be possible, because last season I was also requested to extend the hire of one of my players. But how...?

Thanks!

Near the end of the loan deal you will get a question in the mail asking if you want to ask to for a loan extension.

check the leagues rules because some players can only have 1 short term loan in a season at a certain club, so therefore you cant renew it for less than 6 months . what you could try is, if your inside a transfer window when he goes back, loan him back but for 6 or more months because that classes as a long term loan. hope this helps mate.

check the leagues rules because some players can only have 1 short term loan in a season at a certain club, so therefore you cant renew it for less than 6 months . what you could try is, if your inside a transfer window when he goes back, loan him back but for 6 or more months because that classes as a long term loan. hope this helps mate.

I think you're right... Last season I had something similar. I had a player on loan till the end of November. I couldn't extend the loan period, but when the transfer window opened I was able to hire him till the end of the season. It's a strange construction, but thank you for you explaination :)

Archived