Dilemma....

Got a great save ongoing, have just taken Verona from C1 to Serie A in 3 seasons. Have built a solid young team, but now have job offers from Galatasaray & CSKA Moscow. Do I stay faithful to my young team or move on to a more established top division team ?

Make a save, join one of the new teams and see how it goes. If it all goes tits up you can fall back to your Verona save and pretend it was all a horrible dream.

i tried doing that and my auto save just saved over both of the saves so loast one of them

No brainer for me - stay! You have a young squad and you are hungry - its not as if you are domestic champions and champions of Europe - you've still got a lot to do at Verona - even though you seem to have done a very good job already.

Personally i advice not to make two saves , as it never really feels the same again , some of you might get what i mean. But more to your question , i advice to stay with your team, Galatasaray and CSKA are in smaller leagues anyway , your team has much greater potential!

Personally i advice not to make two saves , as it never really feels the same again

This.

And, to the OP, ask yourself why you're playing. Do you just want to have fun playing a game, or do you want to enjoy simulating the life of a true manager?

If the former, then go with the team that allows you to do what you love most (transfer market, testing a new tactic given the players available, win new titles (instead of renewing old ones), etc).

If the later, think what would be the best career move. You have to be cold here, sometimes.

Archived