Champions League Final Venues

I'd like to see it a bit more random the champions league final tends to be hosted in Rome the most on my game, I would like to be informed where it would be hosted at the start of each tournament like irl aswell. And know the country as well as just the stadium it's being held in. Especially when i play a europa league final in Romania and had no idea where the stadium i was playing in was loacted till i googled it.

I'd like to see it a bit more random the champions league final tends to be hosted in Rome the most on my game, I would like to be informed where it would be hosted at the start of each tournament like irl aswell. And know the country as well as just the stadium it's being held in. Especially when i play a europa league final in Romania and had no idea where the stadium i was playing in was loacted till i googled it.

Yeah you can do that, suscribe to both Champs Lge and Europa League at the start of the game and at the start of every season they''l let you know where the final is held.

but it would be great to have that option in Editor... making final venues for Europan club comps... or for examlpe have possibility to make list of WCs or ECs or CANs etc. in future

and would be great to see that some stadiums are in reconstruction (as in real life) for big competitions... I am sad and angry when I see EC semifinal is played in Brondby stadium, at 13-14 k attendance :(

Archived