Is a Macbook Pro good enough to run Football Manager?

My laptop has recently broke and I'm now considering which laptop I should buy. At the moment I am almost surely buying the cheapest 13" Macbook Pro (specs will be listed below) but I have been an avid Football Manager fan for a few years already and I wanted to ask if the Macbook I'm about to buy is good enough to run a good few leagues on FM2010 (maybe League 2 and above and the top tiers of French, German, Italian, Portugese and Spanish leagues) or around 10 leagues in short. Also, could you guys please comment on if the game will run smoothly because as I know at the moment Macbooks' graphics cards aren't very good for games.

If not, could you please recommend a nice decent laptop which is smaller than 14" (it needs to be portable because I need to bring it to school as well) WHICH IS NOT MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE MACBOOK PRO I'M BUYING (I am about to turn 15, I have a budget). Many thanks to all those that're willing to help.

Specifications

13.3" LED Widescreen Display, 1280 x 800 Standard Resolution

2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo & 3MB shared L2 cache

4G RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 320M Graphics Card

250G Hard Drive

8x slot loading SuperDrive

PRICE: $1200 USD

I currently live in Hong Kong, and it's slightly cheaper over here.

Once again thanks very much to those willing to help a frustrated 14 year old in need :D

Archived