FMH iPhone/PSP

Marc V,

finally I'm in the game. Since I never could get hold of FMH for PSP this corner of the globe, with the App store for iPhone/iPod no problem at all. Downloaded yesterday, installed, and I'm playing.

Very good first impressions. An amazingly complete game.

So, how much is missing from the PSP version?

If I had to vote for any new feature near future, could player names be linked throughout the game? In the news I want sometimes to look up a player who is mentioned, but I don't cauz I don't want to go into search.

The 2D highlights are a bit pointless right now. Very rough and to short. Could they be smoothed a bit and made longer? As it is right now, they just take up space/processing power if nothing can be done about it. If they could be improved, it's clearly a neat feature to have.

Just my 2p.

Will post more after a long-term game.

• SI Staff
So, how much is missing from the PSP version?

There are a few things missing the 'biggy' is that the PSP allows you to run several leagues at once whereas the iPhone is restricted to a single active league at present.

There also isn't an 'attribute filter' or the ability to trade between the transfer and wage budget in the iPhone game at present.

If I had to vote for any new feature near future, could player names be linked throughout the game? In the news I want sometimes to look up a player who is mentioned, but I don't cauz I don't want to go into search.

They are already I believe in 99% of places, if its the news you're referring to please click the 'links' button on the bottom right of the page, that'll take you to a short-cut page containing all the clubs, competitions and players mentioned in the news item so you can check them out if you want to.

The 2D highlights are a bit pointless right now. Very rough and to short. Could they be smoothed a bit and made longer? As it is right now, they just take up space/processing power if nothing can be done about it. If they could be improved, it's clearly a neat feature to have.

Some people love them, some don't - its an area which I'm still looking very much at improving as time goes forward .... BUT I don't ever want the match to be the 'full PC' experience, imho that simply takes too long for a handheld device really.

Marc,

thanks for the hint with the links. Awesome. :) No need to wait for an update.

Regarding the highlights, you're right that it shouldn't take up time like the "big" game but a tad longer to see the build-up won't hurt.

By the way, the longer I play the more depth and features I discover. Awesome game and well worth the money.

There are a few things missing the 'biggy' is that the PSP allows you to run several leagues at once whereas the iPhone is restricted to a single active league at present.

you said before this was due to technical iphone limitations, but why not allow you to move to an international team and then make that league active (being the only one active too)

There also isn't an 'attribute filter' or the ability to trade between the transfer and wage budget in the iPhone game at present.

this is causing me big problems. bear in mind though this is a issue that comes a long way from the PC game (where portuguese clubs seem unable to offer proper wages even if they are loaded with cash), but then I started to trade transfer by wage and it eventually fixed it. Without this my game is stalling, I win things, club is rich, gain reputation, players even want to sign but I'm limited to a low wage budget

if its the news you're referring to please click the 'links' button on the bottom right of the page, that'll take you to a short-cut page containing all the clubs, competitions and players mentioned in the news item so you can check them out if you want to.

didn't know that :D great!

well, and now I'm facing the same problems as the op... despite winning a lot and being 'Rich' can not renew with my best players since I can not offer them the wages they are currently earning. have a transfer budget of 11M untouched, but the border doesn't give more money for wages....

this is completely ruining the game for me... is any update planned to fix this?

Archived