Game transfers Vs RW transfers

Having just checked out Shrewsbury's side in real life today, I noticed Joe Skarz in there on loan, much like my FM Shrews side. To which my reaction was one of disbelief at the amount of times I've made a signing for a club on FM, only for it to become reality without any prior indication.

Unfortunately the only other specific one I can remember at the moment, is Veron to Chelsea, but I know I've done it a few times before, Andrew Keogh to Wolves was one actually.

So, anyone else have a bit of a habit of doing this?

Double points for Campbell back to Arsenal

Nani to Man Utd on FM07 or 08.

I thought, my god.. I knew about a player before United did! :eek: They copied me!

Now in my older days, I relise that of course I didn't know about him first, United had been tracking him for months :cool:

Nani to Man Utd on FM07 or 08.

I thought, my god.. I knew about a player before United did! :eek: They copied me!

Now in my older days, I relise that of course I didn't know about him first, United had been tracking him for months :cool:

They had been tracking you Ty ;).

Beckham to Real Madrid, in one of the CM’s.

My Chelsea side in FM07:

------------Cech------------

Richards Terry Kompany Bridge

-------De Jong Fabregas-----

SWP------------------Robben

-------Jo------Sturridge------

Since then, Kompany, Jo, Bridge, De Jong and SWP have signed for Man City, Sturridge and Richards were already Man City players, and Terry has been linked with a move there. I also had Corluka on the bench.

Lassana Diarra to Chelsea, Fifa 2003. Playing as Le Havre, changed jobs to Chelsea, took him with me, about 2 years later he actually moved.

Different game but still :*)

Lassana Diarra to Chelsea, Fifa 2003. Playing as Le Havre, changed jobs to Chelsea, took him with me, about 2 years later he actually moved.

Different game but still :*)

Elano & Kompany to Man City was very common for me (can't remember which version)

Archived