Wage demands when loaning players?

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I'm playing with Ajax atm, saw Rafa Van Der Vaart transfer listed and offered a loan deal. Real said they wanted 50% of wages but i could only offer 40%.

They rejected, so I offered 1m up front instead of the 500k they wanted, and again they rejected. So I offered 150m up front with only 40% wages and again it was rejected!

I think this area of the transfer system needs updating because it just isnt realistic.

Yeah thats a good idea, i'd like to be able to pay a higher signing on fee instead, if you can't afford the asking wage percentage.

Cause at the moment if you can't give them any more than 40% even after adjusting your wage budget and requesting more etc, and they want 50%. Your not going to get that player on loan.

Put a loan bid in when the transfer window closes it be should accepted because Im Leicester and during the january transfer window I realised I wanted to extend Martyn Waghorn's loan till the end of the season because he was doing so well I think they wanted 80% wage contribution which I couldnt afford went in again for loan when the transfer market shut and they didnt want any wages contributioned and I got loan for rest of the season :) Whether it was luck I dont know but try that

Archived