European Competion Qualification Editing

When the new editor comes out ( I now understand Marc was working on the iphone version instead of the editor, Well done by the way) anyway, Will there be anyway of editing what teams play in the Champions League and Europa League ? I think It would be really cool to play as Tottenham or Man City in the CL from the start of the game.

• SI Staff
When the new editor comes out ( I now understand Marc was working on the iphone version instead of the editor, Well done by the way) anyway, Will there be anyway of editing what teams play in the Champions League and Europa League ? I think It would be really cool to play as Tottenham or Man City in the CL from the start of the game.

Thanks for the 'well done', much appreciated :D - I'll resume looking at the editor once I get a chance, but the iPhone games support is sucking all up my available waking hours at present I'm afraid (as you're probably aware I largely implement the editor in my spare time and simply put at present I errr .... don't have any ;) ).

PS - It won't have editing capabilities for European placement in it I'm afraid those things are coded into the game itself on the PSP I'm afraid.

Archived