[FM11 IDEA] Manager Speculation

Just like in the case of old rafa, there could be great speculation regarding the safety of your job. For example in press conferences you could be asked and the answers will effect the outcome. Your results etc etc

I know there is something like this atm but i feel it could be dragged out longer and it is a important part IRL

I guess for all the pressure the manager job is made out to bring with it, we hear surprisingly little from the media and fans in-game. I can't really think of anything other than the odd message about not changing from your unsuccessful tactic. This could certainly be developed a lot.

The manager "pressure" could do with a slight overhaul. I took over at Brighton earlier today after leaving Cardiff. They we're rooted to the bottom of League One when I took over and I got a message just before the next game that said "A bad result in the next game could seal Barsby's fate"

Whilst I know I wouldn't have got sacked, it could do with a slight overhaul to stop this sort of message coming up when you've just taken over...unless you're manager of QPR anyway.

Archived