Cm 00/01

First one I played was CM03/04. But, I'd buy it as it's cheap and you can compare some thing which could be interesting. Play it and remember all the old stars of the game.

It will make your collection bigger when havin one more CM/FM.

CM 3/4... genious game... just I was ****ed off with always same teams in European cups (as I only used to load one or two leagues as my PC was bad and slow)... everything was great... and I wasnt bothered with very slow gameplay :D

Anatoli Todorov

Jose Julian de la Cuesta

Daniel Hidalgo

Yuri Tsigalko

brought them all to Dinamo and won three CL in a row

:( oh, that good old times

What were the forums like in 2001 mate?

To be honest, I can't recall 100%, it was however different. Not so much with the layout as you see today, not many members until CM00/01 then the site went nuts. They were not as controlling back then and people would post anything and everything (lots of the same topics and lots of arguments within discussions). I remember when Edios and SI split (IMHO was a sad day) as again IMHO most of the games after the CM series were not as good. For me not until FM2009 did I start enjoying the series again. With regards the forums I guess things had to change as it would have been a nightmare as a mod trying to keep some sense of order. I may be corrected but again IMHO back then people didn't seem so up tight on the forums. However, times change, but one thing that never did was the old answer to many a question was... "it's your tactics" this was the reply to most questions with any of the games. I have only recently started posting again as I am playing FM2010 and enjoying it alot. I once asked how many of us from that time were still around and I think maybe a handful are left. I hope that answers at least some of your question, cheers.

To be honest, I can't recall 100%, it was however different. Not so much with the layout as you see today, not many members until CM00/01 then the site went nuts. They were not as controlling back then and people would post anything and everything (lots of the same topics and lots of arguments within discussions). I remember when Edios and SI split (IMHO was a sad day) as again IMHO most of the games after the CM series were not as good. For me not until FM2009 did I start enjoying the series again. With regards the forums I guess things had to change as it would have been a nightmare as a mod trying to keep some sense of order. I may be corrected but again IMHO back then people didn't seem so up tight on the forums. However, times change, but one thing that never did was the old answer to many a question was... "it's your tactics" this was the reply to most questions with any of the games. I have only recently started posting again as I am playing FM2010 and enjoying it alot. I once asked how many of us from that time were still around and I think maybe a handful are left. I hope that answers at least some of your question, cheers.

Thanks a lot mate. You answered it completely. :thup: I don't see many posters in here they joined so early to these forums, that's why I ask. :thup:

Thanks and cheers.

And oh, it's your tactics. :D

;)

• SI Staff
What were the forums like in 2001 mate?

Same as now - busy and sometimes volitile but in the main a group of people who are all enjoying similar interests ... :D

I'd recommend CM01/02 as well. Especially now when it's free. It's definitely the version i've enjoyed the most. Loads of fun.

But for €4 i'd say go for it. It's completely different from how it is now on FM, but still the same, if you know what i mean.

Highly enjoyable :thup:

Archived