Fee after 1 international

One thing like this that can be quite good is if you get a job managing a good international side. You can then sign players of that nationality for nothing upfront but a huge amount after international appearances, and then just never pick them for an international match.

I did that in one of my Man Utd games just after FM2010 came out. I had pretty much the best possible Brazilian XI as my Man Utd team, and just played a second string team for Brazil.

One thing like this that can be quite good is if you get a job managing a good international side. You can then sign players of that nationality for nothing upfront but a huge amount after international appearances, and then just never pick them for an international match.

I did that in one of my Man Utd games just after FM2010 came out. I had pretty much the best possible Brazilian XI as my Man Utd team, and just played a second string team for Brazil.

Complete opposite to me! I'm Spain and Barcelona manager and I play all my young Barca newgens for Spain - but they are prtty good!

Complete opposite to me! I'm Spain and Barcelona manager and I play all my young Barca newgens for Spain - but they are prtty good!

Trying to raise their value and reputation much ;)

another thing you can do if your looking to exploit the game, buy a player with clauses such as after 50 league games or 50 league goals, and then sell the player before you finish the clause saving you 40-50 mil a time.

buy de rossi for example for 20 mil in instalments and 40 mil after 50 games, then sell him for 50 mil in january window netting 30 mil profit

then again if your looking to do this then just add another manager and sell urself all the best players for free lol

Assuming you don't know how to fix that situation then yes that would work.

How do you fix it? Cuz i deleted 2 files in the Sports Interactive folder but still no Germany national team :confused:

Archived