Best nations to scout in first season?

Hi there, after seeing pics of everyones amazing regens, i'v realised that i am absolutley pants at finding any hidden gems.

So basically it would be a great help if you could give me your opinions on which nations to scout for cheap stars. Obviously i'm aware theres a lack of good regens etc. in the first season, but i would like to send out some scouts early to build up knowledge of certain nations.

Generally scout the major European nations, and Argentina and Brazil in S.America. I tend to scout by regions, so Cent. Europe, S.Europe, Scandnavia, UK&Irl plus S.America N. America and Cent America are the places I scout. I would scout the underage competitions from all the big nations too, as they are good for regens.

Thanks i do tend to scout regions, but find that the scouts waste alot of time is rubbish places (such as Chile when scouting S.America). I'll start scouting the regions you've recommended though, hopefully i'll find some good players :) Do you usually filter the Age when sending scouts?

Thanks i do tend to scout regions, but find that the scouts waste alot of time is rubbish places (such as Chile when scouting S.America). I'll start scouting the regions you've recommended though, hopefully i'll find some good players :) Do you usually filter the Age when sending scouts?

Chile's not so bad. When I realised my Scandinavian scout was in the Faroe Islands AGAIN, I started scouting by individual nation.

Archived