Best goalkeeper ever.

http://renegades.homepage.dk/Goalie.html

I did read the news some 4 seasons about youths being released, I checked which high profile ones got sacked and got myself the above keeper for my Gateshead team. The first 2 years I used him once in a while but he was absolute crap, all of a sudden he started yappin´about the lack of first team football and I gave him a chance. WHAT A FREAKING GOOD IDEA!!!!! :) He has been absolutely amazing and is by far my best goalie ever in my long CM/FM history, there is not even anyone close. I am so happy, I just had to brag ... sorry lads.

Not long after I had chosen him as my first keeper the english national squad gave him a try, and he has been their number 1 ever since.

Besides, he has 2 arrows up on skills he already has 20 in, how can that happen?

PS: I´ve always complained about keepers on this forum, so I thought I should do the opposite if I got satisfied ... :)

Besides, he has 2 arrows up on skills he already has 20 in, how can that happen?

Attributes are rounded off. He could rise from 19.5 to 19.6, for example, and still display as 20.

I dont use tools to find my players nor do I go by stats, I use scouts and the occasional news. The amazing thing about this keeper is that he is good in the right games, he saved me from an exit in an fa cup semi final and a champions league semi final 2015, when it matters he does the job.

Sure, I have had folks in time with better stats overall, but none ever with the same consistency, in one year he has had one bad game.

got myself the above keeper for my Gateshead team.
I dont use tools to find my players nor do I go by stats, I use scouts and the occasional news. The amazing thing about this keeper is that he is good in the right games, he saved me from an exit in an fa cup semi final and a champions league semi final 2015, when it matters he does the job.

wait! wait! wait!....gateshead in a champions league semi in 2015 and you havent used any "tools"? ? ? i dont buy that for a second...

wait! wait! wait!....gateshead in a champions league semi in 2015 and you havent used any "tools"? ? ? i dont buy that for a second...

Sorry, its 2018, not 15 .. so you are partially right ... however I havnt used any sort of tools, nor do I plan to. It sort of takes the fun out of the game.

Archived