For the past couple of weeks now I have been having some problems with my Steam account! A couple of days or so before the updated Steam came out the problems started. At first it was taking a long time to load up and when it did it came onto the Login bit, which I have never had to do before because I have always set it to remember my password! Also, when I ticked that box it still wouldn't remember my password. When I click on Steam and try to Login, it doesn't work. I have tried leaving for up to nearly half an hour on occasion but you still have to press cancel ad try all again. When you have done this, it says 'Connecting to blah blah blah' and that also takes forever and sometimes works and come back to the Login area where it's then fine but sometimes I have to shut down and start up the computer again!

Anyone had any similar problems? Was just wandering if it may be Google Chrome or something as I downloaded that around the time all the problems came about!? Could it also be some settings I have to change when I finally login?

Cheers in Advance! :(

Archived