Ronaldo's heyday stats?

Yeah late on in 1998 I think it was the first time, and then he did it a second time even worse a year (or less?) later.

Will always be a great, and I always wonder how phenomenal he would of been if he hadn't had such a serious injury.

Ronaldo > C. Ronaldo

Easily.

Obv Fat Ronaldo is wayyyy better CR7. And I am a Mancunian... The match he played against us at OT where he scored the hattrick... legendary... CR7 is good, maybe the best in the world but he isnt even fit to clean Figo's boots let alone Fat Ronaldo. And obv King Zizou rules them all... :D

if you want to improve ronaldo to past glory then all you really need to do is higher his current ability as his potential ablility should already be high as it once was, it should distribute his stats accordingly. maybe make him a little younger if you want it to last... :)

Will always be a great, and I always wonder how phenomenal he would of been if he hadn't had such a serious injury.

Its scary to think how good he would have got without the injuries. I am yet to see anyone as talented as him in my lifetime and I don't think he was anywhere near his peak before the injuries took their toll. Shame really!

I asked this is Editors Hideaway yesterday Nep, got no reply, can you help out at all please?

Normally I refuse to touch the editor or any sort of RTE/Scouting tools.. but I wanted to add a little something to one of my games.

I was watching some Ronaldo (the real one) videos earlier and it has made me want to make Ronaldo younger, better and around longer on my FM save. Just for a novelty game!

So I went into the Editor, changed his DoB to 1987, changed his Pace/Acc to 18/20, like it was back on the old CM's. On top of this, I changed his CA to 190. Hoping that the game would automatically adjust and higher all of his other attributes.. according to his new CA when I set up a new game.

Now I have started a new game, and the only attribute changes to happen was the Pace/Acc changes that I made, no other attributes have changed! So I downloaded Genie Scout to find out what his CA on my game was, and it was 190?!

How is that possible, his normal CA is 158 (I think) and I gave him a 32 CA point boost, and none of his attributes went up?

Can anyone explain to me what I have done wrong or if I have missed something out?

Thanks.

I asked this is Editors Hideaway yesterday Nep, got no reply, can you help out at all please?

Normally I refuse to touch the editor or any sort of RTE/Scouting tools.. but I wanted to add a little something to one of my games.

I was watching some Ronaldo (the real one) videos earlier and it has made me want to make Ronaldo younger, better and around longer on my FM save. Just for a novelty game!

So I went into the Editor, changed his DoB to 1987, changed his Pace/Acc to 18/20, like it was back on the old CM's. On top of this, I changed his CA to 190. Hoping that the game would automatically adjust and higher all of his other attributes.. according to his new CA when I set up a new game.

Now I have started a new game, and the only attribute changes to happen was the Pace/Acc changes that I made, no other attributes have changed! So I downloaded Genie Scout to find out what his CA on my game was, and it was 190?!

How is that possible, his normal CA is 158 (I think) and I gave him a 32 CA point boost, and none of his attributes went up?

Can anyone explain to me what I have done wrong or if I have missed something out?

Thanks.

the stats wont go up straight away, they will adjust and become 190 ca after a few games i reckon, i used to do the stuff ur trying to do

Surely if I dont them in the editor (official one, that comes with FM), they should be done as soon as I start the game?

Either way, I waited til 2010, and nothing happened! Yet his CA was still suposed to be '190' :confused:

Surely if I dont them in the editor (official one, that comes with FM), they should be done as soon as I start the game?

Either way, I waited til 2010, and nothing happened! Yet his CA was still suposed to be '190' :confused:

well what i used to do in previous FM was use a ingame editor, then i would change ca but the stats wouldnt change, then all the stats would jump up at once as if they had some intense training.

also if u give all your players 20 ability in everything and 200 ca the stats of that player will still drop because 20 ability for everything is higher then 200ca ;o

No, I didn't change any attributes to 20.. just his acceleration to 20 and pace to 18.

Was going to let the game boost all of his other attributes evenly, seen as I set his CA to 190.

Oh well, shame it never worked!

Ronaldo was a great player, but he'll always be remembered for bottling it in the 98 World Cup final.

What?

He's one of the greatest players to play the game. And considering he collapsed the night before, I don't think you can say he bottled it in the game. He shouldn't have been played in it in the first place.

Ronaldo was a great player, but he'll always be remembered for bottling it in the 98 World Cup final.

Didn't bottle it, he was injured if i remember correctly in the pre match photo he couldn't neal down like the rest of the players and this was to do with his knee injury which he picked up after a fall the night before, which lead to his next knee injury.

Ronaldo was one of the all time greats, much better the Ronaldo at Madrid

Didn't bottle it, he was injured if i remember correctly in the pre match photo he couldn't neal down like the rest of the players and this was to do with his knee injury which he picked up after a fall the night before, which lead to his next knee injury.

Ronaldo was one of the all time greats, much better the Ronaldo at Madrid

I'd just ignore AbsoluteGenius (ironic name). I think he's trolling.

Ronaldo suffered a convulsive fit the night before the game. It was stupid to play him.

No, I didn't change any attributes to 20.. just his acceleration to 20 and pace to 18.

Was going to let the game boost all of his other attributes evenly, seen as I set his CA to 190.

Oh well, shame it never worked!

Did you lower his age?

Archived