Why are my players value's so low!!!!!!

ok im fleetwood and this is my second season in league 1,So i was looking at my squad as a few managers are interested in a few players and im in some amount of debt so might have to sell in the future... but none of my players are even worth selling with ther low prices...

So i decieded to have a look around league 1 teams and find similar players who are worth so much more then mine...

compared1.jpg

compared2.jpg

Clearly these two players are at the same level and might be a little bit better in some areas but still how could they be worth so much more??

compared3.jpg

And here my player is clearly better than thompson but yet it would cost you so much more to buy him..

So can someone tell me why my players values are so low compared to other players

or anyone else notice this too........

I am also playing Fleetwood, up to the Campionship atm and just about holding my own now. Its due to the league rep as well the club rep. Once you gte out of the Blue square premiership most of your players value do jump quite a bit most of mine went from just a few thousand pounds to hundreds of thousands when i won promotion from the conference leagues to the football leagues

It's to do with club rep and league rep it seems. I've seen Prem teams sign youngsters from lower down the English leagues then sell them on for much higher values a year or two down the line even without them improving much or playing many games.

Buba is the highest valued player in my squad at 70k

so i just done a quick search of players values from BBS/N and League 2 and found:

In the BSS/N- 3 players were valued at 70k and above

BSP- 7 players valued at 70k and above

League 2- 48 players valued at 70k and above

So there's a total of 58 players playing in lower divisions that are the same or higher value as my top value player..

If you're only a few seasons in your team's rep is probably at about BSP level because you've risen so quickly and unexpectedly. That's probably the biggest factor.

never thougth of that i see how this year goes and see does anyone's value increase

I believe player value increases "behind the scenes" anyway.

For instance, my current team is filled with players who are worth €0, and whenever I get an offer, it's usually €0. However, when I change my asking price, the offers start to rise too, up to a point.

In my case, I have 7 players who are wanted. Initially I raised my asking price to €5k and the offers to five of those players rised to €2k and €3k. The remaining two players, however, started to get much higher offers, so I kept raising the asking price for those two players (while rejecting earlier offers).

At one point, one of those two players maxed out at €16k (best offer I got when asking for €14k) and the other went all the way to €95k (at which point the board decided to take over and sell him right there and then). I'm pretty sure I could've milked a bit more if my last raise had been higher, but it was still a good sell (and I'm not one to re-load a game to change events).

So, while all of them are still considered €0 in the profile page, "behind the scenes" they are definitely worth much more. You just need to play around with the asking price until people stop trying to buy the player - at which point, I'd lower it back to the last asking price, or close.

Of course, the opposite is also true... if you want to sell a player who's worth a gazillion euros/dollars/pounds but no one wants him, you need to ignore his value in the profile page and just lower the asking price until someone cares to unload him off your squad.

I guess you could call it "Real Value" versus "Speculative Value".

Archived