Buying Football Manager 2009 for Mac

Hello there all,

I apologize in advance if this information was already in some other thread, but I was unable to find it. I am a university student and have 12 days off before going back to summer classes, so I decided why not play football manager in these days, and if need be, in the opening few weeks of university when the workload is not high.

Anyways, I have been looking to download football manager 2009 or 2008 for Mac (the $39.99 is a bit too much for a game that I only intend to play for a few weeks max.) I have already played the demo (strawberry) version of 2008, and it was good. I would really appreciate your help, as I have been trying to find it out for a few days now.

if you want to just play the game without waiting for the cd itself buy and download it through steam

Read the thread title..

He has MAC.

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the possible dumb question, but will this direct me to download the game, or will I get a hard copy of the game shipped to me in a few days (which I would probably not opt for).

Its digital download so yeah you will get a download link.

Thank you very much for all your help.

I bought the game from the link given. When I installed it and then clicked on the FM icon, they asked for payment AGAIN. So I ignored and closed the window, and the fm game started. This happened every time I opened the FM and I kept ignoring the window and playing the game.

Anyways, after a lot of non-stop gaming, the game has 'finished' (it won't go any further). What should I do? I have the serial number with me and I have already paid US$29.99 (Cdn$ 31.88) for the game.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

okay, there was option for putting in serial number in the start screen of the game so I am registered now!

Thanks for all your help.

One more question, if I may.

I have bought a goalkeeper (robert enke) for my team (valencia). But it says that he is unregistered (the irony!) and can't play in the match. After registering myself, how do I register my star player? lol

Archived