Anyway I can leave Africa?

I was just wondering, after winning all those cups in such a short time, and being called a continental manager, what can i do more to go to the English Premier League? or any European league? I've been sending thousands of applications to clubs, and they all unsuccessful, and then i find they gave the job to some national manager that didn't do anything good his whole career (most of them are low divisions too)...

I was just wondering, is there any hope I'm going to leave to Europe anytime? or should i just press 'New Game'?

Tricky. I guess if your rep is Continental then technically you're still unknown in Europe (which is a bit stupid since your CV would be pretty impressive by the sound of it and wouldn't take a whole lot of research). Maybe your best bet would be to try to manage an African nation to the World Cup and build your rep internationally.

• Administrators

I would have thought you'd be able to get a managers job at a relatively small European club - what other leagues do you have loaded as someone else asked? Also what league reputation did you set the Egyptian League to?

I can speak in English, and not basic, so i think the language is not the problem..

And MLS teams don't want me either, anyways, I'm one match away from winning the ACL, so if i won it, I'll resign and try to wait for good offers, thanks for all the support :D

Pf.. I'd never leave
!

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you

There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do

I bless the rains down in Africa

Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

:D

And I thought I was gonna be original and be the first to bring up that song.

Archived